We’re excited to announce a new way for you to use your Polis to get digital gift cards from your favorite shops without leaving our app, use your Polis on real-world goods and services.
We are still working on bringing you this update, so stay tuned for the release of the open beta on August 15th.
How will the PolisPay vouchers work?
For purchasing gift cards or real-world goods and services just follow these simple steps:
- Head to the Menu tab and click on Vouchers
- A list of all the available vouchers will appear, you can either search manually or go use the search bar
- Once you’ve selected the Voucher that you like, click on the view button to see the different variants that it may have and the country availability (E.G. on the Xbox Live voucher you will see the options of monthly-subscriptions and their respective prices)
- Before you go ahead and click on Buy, make sure that you have selected your Polis Wallet. Once you’ve chosen your Polis wallet, you can buy the variant of your choice
- Once you’ve clicked on Buy, it will redirect you to the Confirm page, where it will show the fees that are going to be charged for this transaction.
- Congratulations! You’ve just bought your redeemable Voucher, now head to the Voucher Record log page where it will show you the redeemable code for you to use!
Different things that you’ll be able to buy or pay
- F.C. Bayern Mobil
- Tchibo Mobil
- Bigpoint Gamecard
- Nintendo eShop
- PlayStation Live Card
- PlayStation Plus 12 Monate
- PlayStation Plus 3 Monate
- Steam (Europe)
- Xbox Game Pass
- Xbox Live
- Google Play
- About You
We are still working very hard on bringing you this update. We’d like to remind you that the open beta will be released on August 15th.
Note: the vouchers are subject to country availability