Last updated: September 5, 2018
- Application: The mobile application owned by POLISPAY and which is compatible with either android or iOS systems, or any other operative system which may exist in the future.
- Personal Data: Any information regarding an identifiable individual. An individual is considered identifiable when their identity can be established directly or indirectly by any information.
- Applicable Legislation Currently in Force: This refers to Mexico’s Data Protection Law, its regulations, and any other legislation that regulates the collection, storage and transfer of personal data.
- Website: POLISPAY’s website, www.polispay.com
- Data Subject: The legal or natural person to whom the personal data belongs (here in after, “you”).
- “Wallet”: The system which permits its users to store their bank cards in order to administer their bank balance and transactions, and authorize payments for goods or services.
POLISPAY’S USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
POLISPAY may request and collect your Personal Data through its Application or Website for any of the following reasons:
- In order to fulfil the contractual obligations conferred to POLISPAY once a client requests and/or purchases a POLISPAY product or service.
- To verify, confirm or validate a client’s identity.
- To administer, deliver and provide follow-up on the services and products purchased or requested by a client.
- To open up communication channels between a client and POLISPAY.
- To comply with stipulations issued by any federal, state or municipal authority.
POLISPAY may also make use of your data for the following purposes:
- To market their services.
- To send offers, promotions and publicity regarding POLISPAY products and services.
- To profile clients in order to offer them products and services.
- To carry out surveys.
WHICH PERSONAL DETAILS DO WE COLLECT?
- Identification details.
- Contact details.
- Financial details.
- Immigration status.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS?
Your details will be collected once you register via POLISPAY’S Website or Application and/or once you request, either information regarding the services POLISPAY offers, or the services themselves.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
POLISPAY may transfer your Personal Data without your consent, between its subsidiary companies and business associates both within and outside of Mexico, and with any other parties that the Applicable Legislation Currently in Force permits. POLISPAY may also transfer a client’s details to trust companies, financial institutions and their subsidiaries, in order to offer clients their services.
Any third parties and recipients of personal data will assume the same obligations and/or responsibilities as POLISPAY in terms of a client’s Personal Data.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to restrict the use or sharing of your Personal Data in POLISPAY’S possession, you must send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “REQUEST TO RESTRICT POLISPAY’S USE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA”. Said email must contain the following information:
- Name of the Data Subject.
- Statement of Facts (a brief explanation and details of the request).
- The Data Subject’s address or email address to which POLISPAY may send their response to the request.
- Documents which prove the Data Subject’s identity, or authorization to send the request in the case of third parties (voter registration card, passport, proxy letter, etc.)
EXERCISING YOUR ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELATION OR OPPOSITION RIGHTS (ARCO RIGHTS)
If you wish to exercise any of your ARCO rights over the Personal Data in POLISPAY’s possession, then you may do so by sending an ARCO rights request form to the following email address: email@example.com
In order to access POLISPAY’s ARCO rights request form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
POLISPAY will reply to your request with twenty (20) working days following the receipt of said request. Once a request form has been approved by POLSIPAY, the latter will take appropriate action within fifteen (15) working days following the date on which POLISPAY sent their response. This period may be extended, one time only, for up to a further fifteen working days, when circumstances so require. POLISPAY will share the Personal Data in its possession regarding a Data Subject as soon as it has verified the Data Subject’s identity, or that of their legal representative, as the case may be. If you wish to revoke POLISPAY’s authorization to process your personal data, please send a written request to the aforementioned email address.
Once you have revoked POLSPAY’s authorization to use your Personal Data, it is possible that POLISPAY may no longer be able to extend you its Products or Services.
In accordance with the stipulations of Mexico’s Data Protection Law and other applicable legislation, the Data Subject hereby declares:
- That they have read, understood, and consent to the terms contained herein.
- That they authorize the processing of their Personal Data.
- Our Website
- A written notification sent to your email address.
POLISPAY CONTACT DETAILS
Address: Insurgentes Sur 682 Int. 9, Colonia del Valle, Bentio Juárez, Mexico City, Zip Code 03100, Mexico